Bones Ceramic Super REDS® are lighter and provide faster acceleration because the balls weigh much less. They create less friction and are thus faster than Super REDS®, with or without lubricant! When you get dirt into your Ceramic Super REDS®, the ceramic balls will help to re-polish the steel races flat again, providing a self-healing benefit because ceramic balls are so much harder than steel. Finally, ceramic balls will not rust, further lengthening their life. Ceramic Super REDS® use a bone colored shield with laser-engraved outer races for identification.
* Features grade 5, silicone nitride, hot isostatically pressed ceramic balls.
* Higher quality steel races and a superior surface finish.
* Single non-contact removable rubber shield for easy cleaning and less friction.
* High speed nylon ball retainer for greater strength and speed.
* Pre-lubricated with Speed Cream racing lubricant.
* Skate Rated clearances, tolerances, materials and lubricant provide the best performance and durability possible.
* Set of 16 bearings, 8mm.